BMW K1600 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Premium Member
17 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
K1600 Gurus -
I bought a 2018 GTL a little over a year ago and finding new and exciting mods from the previous/original owner. There's a Denali CANsmart Accessory Manager, and I've managed to figure out how to operate the amber Denali DRLs and the Denali S4 lights. For the life of me, I can't figure out how to operate a pair of lights on the front interior. My understanding is the CANsmart can only operate two sets of lights, so operating the 3rd set is a mystery. Any guidance/suggestions would be much appreciated!

Wheel Tire Automotive parking light Car Land vehicle

Tire Wheel Car Vehicle Automotive lighting

Vehicle Automotive lighting Hood Automotive tire Motorcycle

Thanks!
Mike

·
Registered
851 Posts
If you are talking about the long ones in the last picture those are your turn signal lites. Start up the bike and turn on signal lite & look. Some have installed a switch that will make the lites stay on all the time.

Reactions: Meese

·
Super Moderator
K1600GA
3,424 Posts
Is enough ever enough?

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Vehicle Plant

·
Super Moderator
K1600GA
3,424 Posts
Water jug. When I am on a long haul, I mount an iced water jug with a tube for inflight replenishment.

·
Registered
47 Posts
I use a Camel Back - toss in some ice and she is good for the better part of the day. If i need to I can top it up with bottled water from any gas station...
I wear it on my back does not interfere with foot room and does not hit the backrest on my seat anyways, Maybe 50 bucks and I use it when I am cutting pasture as well - handy to have and keeps you hydrated. If you are doing long rides you will arrive in better shape if you keep hydrated in my opinion. Of course there are many options some to also carry small items whatever...

Bag Luggage and bags Service Electric blue Cleanliness

1 - 12 of 12 Posts