BMW K1600 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
177 Posts
What beautiful weather to enjoy that gorgeous scenery. And excellent video editing as well! This was not far from my vacation last June, although that was not a riding trip for me. Great job.

·
Registered
441 Posts
Fantastic footage especially the Google Earth route overview.

The camera frame rate was interesting no Halo lights strobing when in motion but when stationary it did strobe any reason for this?

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Fantastic footage especially the Google Earth route overview.

The camera frame rate was interesting no Halo lights strobing when in motion but when stationary it did strobe any reason for this?

We usual make the videos in FullHD with 25 FPS.

The angel eyes of the K16 emit a pulsed light. The human eye does not notice that.
Sometimes - but not always the camera takes it as blinking - sometimes it's exactly in time with the camera and then it does not show up.
People have already asked where to buy it or what the nonsense should ..... It is a techn. Topic, that I can not change even when cutting.

·
Registered
244 Posts
Discussion Starter #8 (Edited)
What beautiful weather to enjoy that gorgeous scenery. And excellent video editing as well! This was not far from my vacation last June, although that was not a riding trip for me. Great job.

The advantage of a motorcycle tour: you have no license plate in front - this sometimes saves money.

Unfortunately, there are situations where this does not help you.
https://youtu.be/bKWI5iVbAK0 at 1:30

Since you have caught the two most harmless of the group. :crying: 115 Euro in cash - each.

·
Registered
129 Posts
So, I had to Google some city/town names.....Northern Italy :tb

Spectacular ride it seems......saw more cows than cars! That’s the way to do it.

I thought I would rent a motorcycle when I went to Spain with my wife.....but without any guidance, I chickened out. One day.........

1 - 10 of 10 Posts