BMW K1600 Forum banner

41 - 60 of 92 Posts

·
Registered
46 Posts
Just ordered a set of PR4's from American Motorcycle Tire; they have them in stock at competitive prices and ship to my Italy APO address. Vaughn was great to work with...I switched my order from PR3's to PR4's when I saw AMT had them in stock.

Sent from Motorcycle.com Free App

·
Premium Member
2,464 Posts
Another + for Revzilla, ordered mine and should be here Friday. I won't mount for a while as I still have some tread left on the stockers and my seat is off to Russell for a rebuild.

·
Premium Member
342 Posts
I ordered my PR3s from Revzilla a few weeks too early. But based on the last year I've been replacing tires every 6 months so it won't be long before I'm ready for a new set.

·
Premium Member
3,815 Posts
They are not available over here yet. But then again, the USA are closer to France than The Netherlands. Hey, wait a minute :D.

·
Premium Member
183 Posts
Revzilla were out of stock for a few days, but I just ordered a set today. Good price and free shipping as usual.

·
Registered
114 Posts
Just pulled the trigger on the PR 4 GT's from revzilla
Thanks for the heads up on the 41% off !
Now to decide on a windshield :)

·
Registered
5,994 Posts
41% off of what? The "full" price that they listed on the website themselves? ;)

·
Premium Member
2,464 Posts
Off MSRP. That's what the site is saying. Still had the best price from the 4 or so sites I priced them on.

·
Super Moderator
16,841 Posts
That little tire price comparison I did shows the PR4 to be a good deal.

Whether mark-up to mark-down, or not, Revzilla had a good price on them.

Each spring it seems that there are shortages in the most popular tires. That's why I ordered the set of PR4s to have here waiting for the RS2s to wear out.

·
Registered
57 Posts
just had the PR4 GT tires installed so we shall see how they behave. If the tire is not made by Michelin I don't like it so I'm sure I will like them. @ things of notice. The turn in I normally feel when putting on Michelins is not as fast as previosu tires. Of course those were on much smaller faster bikes. Second, there is no road noise as I experienced with the Metzlers. They were very loud. Since I only have about 20 miles onthe tires I have to take it easy for a few more miles before I get into some serious cornering

41 - 60 of 92 Posts