BMW K1600 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 32 Posts

·
Vendor
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
All,

I have seen a ton of interest in the NAV-VI, as well as the updated BMW NAV-VI dash insert. For pricing please feel free to email me at [email protected] I have many NAV-VI's in stock and ready to ship. As a reminder all orders go along with exclusive forum pricing, no tax on orders shipped out of NJ, and free shipping. Also, I run a very honest and competitive business so feel free to ask questions so that I can do my best to deliver the best service to my loyal customers.

I look forward to hearing from everyone!!

Brad

·
Vendor
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
All,

I just got another shipment of NAV=VI's in today, they are all ready for their new homes. All items that are purchased that are in stock go same day shipping!!

As a reminder all orders go along with exclusive forum pricing, no tax on orders shipped out of NJ, and free shipping. Also, I run a very honest and competitive business so feel free to ask questions so that I can do my best to deliver the best service to my loyal customers.

I look forward to hearing from everyone!!

Brad

·
Vendor
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #8
All,

I am offering amazing pricing to all of my forum members on all items that you may be interested in, however on the BMW NAV-VI I am offering a phenomenal deal!! Email me for pricing and availability at [email protected]

As a reminder all orders go along with free shipping (Orders over $100.00) and no tax (When shipped out of NJ). I also price match so don't be afraid to ask, I can assure you I will not be offended. Just provide me with proof of where you saw that item/items and for how much.

I look forward to hearing from you all.

Brad

·
Registered
2,866 Posts
Email sent regarding Nav VI pricing.

·
Registered
185 Posts
Sent an email yesterday. Still waiting for reply.

Thanks

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
Sent you an email Brad.

·
Vendor
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #15
I just want to vouch for Brad and his great customer service and professionalism. Highly recommend and that is from multiple purchases.

Pete,

Thank you for the feed back!! It is much appreciated.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
Sent an email yesterday. Still waiting for reply.

All emails have been replied to as of now.

Thanks
Sent you an email Brad.
Just replied to all emails.

·
Premium Member
43 Posts
Giving a big Shout out to Brad at Cross County, awesome service. Ordered Nav VI on Thursday and it arrived today (Saturday). He is one busy guy so you might need to wait a few days to hear back but he will get back to you. Great price and great service. Thanks Brad!

·
Vendor
67 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
Giving a big Shout out to Brad at Cross County, awesome service. Ordered Nav VI on Thursday and it arrived today (Saturday). He is one busy guy so you might need to wait a few days to hear back but he will get back to you. Great price and great service. Thanks Brad!
Thank you for the great feedback, very much appreciated!!! I hope you enjoy and get great use out of it!!

Brad

1 - 20 of 32 Posts