Registered
678 Posts
Recieved,

Check your email.

Reactions: BRAD_CCBMW

·
Registered
38 Posts
I've never heard back from Brad after over a week or emailing & PM'ing, and in fact, have been informed he's no longer at CCBMW. Any insider info from anyone?

I'd contact Brad at Cross Country BMW, who can give you a decent forum discount on a new Nav VI.

·
Premium Member
753 Posts
I was trying to buy something else from him also and he kind of disappeared on me.

Sent using Tapatalk

·
Registered
9 Posts
I called his shop and the parts guy told me he no longer works there ... he did offer me a 10% forum discount on parts though... on a related note does anybody have a link to an online dealer selling the new Dash? I’ve noticed prices on here talking about $55, but all the online ones I can find are $88 ...

·
Premium Member
110 Posts
Yeah, I think it's hit or miss with them. I called a few weeks ago and the guy I talked with just laughed when I asked if they still honored forum discounts. Nice that Kevin got a 10% offer - the guy I talked to told me full price for the Nav VI. So I just bought it from the dealer where I got the bike.

·
Registered
111 Posts
All,

I have seen a ton of interest in the NAV-VI, as well as the updated BMW NAV-VI dash insert. For pricing please feel free to email me at [email protected] I have many NAV-VI's in stock and ready to ship. As a reminder all orders go along with exclusive forum pricing, no tax on orders shipped out of NJ, and free shipping. Also, I run a very honest and competitive business so feel free to ask questions so that I can do my best to deliver the best service to my loyal customers.

I look forward to hearing from everyone!!

Brad
Is Brad still getting forum members a good discount on the Nav 6 units?

21 - 32 of 32 Posts