BMW K1600 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
516 Posts
A riding buddy is ready to sell his GS and he is just going to stick with his HD bagger as he enjoys riding it more. Said something the other day that he was looking at what he might possibly get for the GS and was shocked that he likely wouldn't get anywhere near what he had originally thought it might fetch...said something about "might as well just leave it in the garage if that is all I can get." Might have to find out just how low a price point might actually get him to just sell it to a friend... :LOL:

·
Premium Member
640 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
I see you're up in the Reno area. I bet there's a never ending supply of great places to ride that bike
I'm not much of a single track type of rider. I am interested in fire trails, hard pack dirt and those types of things.

·
Registered
355 Posts
I'm not much of a single track type of rider. I am interested in fire trails, hard pack dirt and those types of things.
I kind of figured there would be a lot of that in your area.... although, a lot of the fire roads are probably pretty Sandy

Sent from my Pixel 3a using Tapatalk

·
Registered
76 Posts
The GS is a great bike and the boxer engine is close to bullet proof so don't be surprised if you end up riding your GS more than you ride your other bike. I have a GTLE, Kawasaki H2SXSE and a 2020 GSA and my go to bike is the GSA.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts