BMW K1600 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all! I just got a used K1600B, 2018, with about 5k on it. Cant wait to ride the crap out of it every day, so far I love this machine. I look forward to reading here on the forum and learning from you all.
-Nate

·
Premium Member
592 Posts
Congrats on the new bike and welcome to the forum!

·
Bubonic
995 Posts
Another B for the hive.
Welcome and congratulations.
Look forward to hearing your ride reports and first impressions.

·
Registered
1,903 Posts
Congratulations on your B from a fellow B owner in Northern California. You will find great information here.

Sent from my SM-J327T using Tapatalk

·
Registered
842 Posts
Welcome, from a Texas expat now living near Seattle - 58 Texas summers was enough for me. Lots of great riding in Central Texas. Watch out for the whitetails and post some photos!

Reactions: N8RFASTBACK

·
Premium Member
1,208 Posts
Ditto @justcharlie as an expat from So Texas. Welcome to the forum and congrats on the new scoot.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
I love this bike! I installed ilium rear guards today, and I've been riding it every day to work. Im impressed with it more every time I ride it.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

·
Texas Thorn
2,304 Posts
Bienvenidos from a fellow Texan! Only 400 miles NW of you.

·
Registered
547 Posts
Welcome, from a Texas expat now living near Seattle - 58 Texas summers was enough for me. Lots of great riding in Central Texas. Watch out for the whitetails and post some photos!
It says something that it took 58 summers to figure that out? :) Actually, I don't know what I'm talking about, it took me 58 winters to get to Texas. :)

Welcome to the site Nate. There is some good ribbin' that goes on here. But most of it is in good fun, with a few notable exceptions. Watch out for anyone from the west coast, and the east coast too! Also anyone from any of those liberal midwest places like Colorado or Illinois. Mostly watch out for anyone from Missouri or Arizona, those guys can be badddddd! Ok, stick to the place we know best ... TEXAS! :)

.. all said with the "most due respect"! >:)

·
Registered
240 Posts
FFk what a nice lookin machine. Welcome from the State of Jefferson. But those chrome windshield trim pieces gotta go.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts