BMW K1600 Forum banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
1 Posts
Discussion Starter #1 (Edited)
I am a first time BMW owner. I bought a K 1600 Grand America. I have had new fuel pump installed for hard to start and not wanting to start, now my rear top speakers are going in and out. I have put the Remus exhaust on Illum Work handle bar risers and rear passenger boards which is Illum Works, I have order Sport Euroflip 22” coming from Gustafsson Plastics. I am hoping that takes care of instability issues. I would post photos if I could or really knew how

·
Registered
1,874 Posts
Welcome from Apple Valley!
I occasionally ride in your neck of the woods.

Joe

·
Bubonic
1,043 Posts
Welcome to the -=K=-ommunity the GA is an incredible machine.

Read these forums for fast track knowledge on everything to do with your motor machine and riding it and more.

Some of us like to see photos. Please post them.

Reactions: Ali

·
Premium Member
2,024 Posts
Congrats and welcome!!

·
Registered
221 Posts
From a guy from the Twin Cities, now in AZ...welcome!

·
Registered
65 Posts
Congrats, on a very nice bike! I just picked mine up 10 days ago, and so far have been having a blast riding it.

Looks like you've done a few serious mods already. Post up some pics when you get a chance. Would love to see the
Remus installed. Cheers, from Concord, Ca.

·
Registered
202 Posts
I have order Sport Euroflip 22” coming from Gustafsson Plastics. I am hoping that takes care of instability issues.
How did the Gustafsson Plastics windshield work out for you? Did it stabilize your bike the way you hoped?

1 - 9 of 9 Posts