BMW K1600 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello everyone

Well, today I ‘pulled the trigger’ and bought my first ever motorbike with more than two cylinders.
This Saturday Mrs Deaks and I will drive to Manchester to collect our first BMW.

It’s a black 2017 K1600 B LE, with 13k miles, it’s a BMW approved bike so comes with a two year warranty.

so excited, I don’t think I’ll sleep much until the weekend!!

The Multistrada will move on, but I’ll never sell my beautiful 2003 Ducati 999.
I almost feel like i’m cheating on her :).

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Automotive lighting

I’m sure it’s going to be a bit chilly riding the 170 miles home though.

Deaks :)

·
Premium Member
524 Posts
Welcome Deaks..... That warm glow as you twist the throttle will keep you warm.... Heated seats and grips will help as well.... if they are fitted.

Fingers crossed for a dry day Saturday..... Even though its Manchester - if its Williams in Manchester that's where I got mine from...they're a pretty good dealer IMHO. 👍

·
Registered
7 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Welcome Deaks..... That warm glow as you twist the throttle will keep you warm.... Heated seats and grips will help as well.... if they are fitted.

Fingers crossed for a dry day Saturday..... Even though its Manchester - if its Williams in Manchester that's where I got mine from...they're a pretty good dealer IMHO. 👍
Heated grips and seat are fitted luckily.
Yes the bike is indeed from Williams, I dealt with Lukas. Nice and straight forward process.
I can’t wait, patience has never been one of my virtues.
Deaks :)

·
Premium Member
Waiting for my K1600 B Have it now
2,195 Posts
Hello Mr Deaks

You will love the bike, from a Fellow B Cousin in Australia. They take a little getting used too and there's things you can do to set it up for a nice comfy ride.

Enjoy it Mate, they get up and go

1 - 6 of 6 Posts