BMW K1600 Forum banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all,

Just wanted to say hi from Colorful Colorado. Spent the last year riding an R1200GSA then went to a BMW demo event and realized the K1600 was simply a bike I couldn't live without. Been on the GT for a couple months now and the odometer just rolled past 3500.

Loving every minute of it and happy to be part of the group.

Jeff

·
Premium Member
2,268 Posts
Congrats on the Big K and welcome to the group!

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
This forum has already been very useful (Intro post #2)

As I said in intro post #1, I've had my K1600GT for a couple months now and love it. My only complaint had been figuring out how to get the bikes BT to pair with my Sena20S along with the Navigator V and my iphone. Thanks to a thread I found here, I finally got everything working the way I thought it was supposed to. I can receive calls, listen to the bikes audio and get voice commands from the GPS. The smartlink app was another cool feature I didn't even know existed.

·
Premium Member
1,196 Posts
Welcome to the gaggle, Jeff. Enjoy your back yard often. Have fun on the new scoot.

·
Premium Member
2,268 Posts
Lots of sweet ways to go back and forth from you to Darby! Even the interstate is a good ride.:grin:

·
Premium Member
5,182 Posts

·
Registered
244 Posts
Hi all,

Just wanted to say hi from Colorful Colorado. Spent the last year riding an R1200GSA then went to a BMW demo event and realized the K1600 was simply a bike I couldn't live without. Been on the GT for a couple months now and the odometer just rolled past 3500.

Loving every minute of it and happy to be part of the group.

Jeff
Congrats Jeff, enjoy your new GT!

15GT out of Peyton

1 - 10 of 10 Posts