BMW K1600 Forum banner

1 - 19 of 19 Posts

·
Registered
11 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hello, my name is Conrad. I just picked up a 2016 K1600GT blue/black from San Diego bmw. I'm in Houston TX. Look forward to Learning more about the in and out of the bike from each of you. I like to do all my own work so I know this forum will be a valuable resource.

·
Registered
626 Posts
Welcome, from a native Texan (Austin) now retired to Seattle. I hope you get some of the great riding in the hill country. Watch out for the white tail deer and the armadillos.

·
Premium Member
162 Posts
Welcome from East Tennessee!! You'll find what you're looking for here, a wealth of knowledge!!

·
Premium Member
1,579 Posts
Congrats and welcome to the forum. Make yourself at home.

·
Registered
255 Posts
Welcome aboard from the other end of the Great State!

·
Registered
454 Posts
Welcome to the board from Conroe. Hopefully, we will see each other out and about.

·
Registered
253 Posts
Nice job and welcome
I know your proud of your machine so how a out a couple of pics every body loves pics thanks GW

·
Premium Member
395 Posts
Conrad, Welcome aboard and greetings from Colorado! Enjoy the new ride!

·
Registered
36 Posts
Hello, my name is Conrad. I just picked up a 2016 K1600GT blue/black from San Diego bmw. I'm in Houston TX. Look forward to Learning more about the in and out of the bike from each of you. I like to do all my own work so I know this forum will be a valuable resource.
WELCOME!...from San Antonio, TX! Hope to see you in the Hill Country (before it gets too hot).

Enjoy the bike and the site.

CJ

·
Premium Member
1,151 Posts
Welcome to the forum and congratulations on your K1600GT. I am in Cypress in west Houston

·
Premium Member
2,243 Posts
Howdy, from a fellow Texan, tho 650 miles NW of you. ?

·
Registered
21 Posts
Hello and welcome, nice ride you have there. Pretty color. I have a 2012 K1600GT as well (new to me ) and am from the DFW area.

1 - 19 of 19 Posts