BMW K1600 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
351 Posts
Welcome! You’ve got a great bike and some wonderful roads to ride around there! I lived in Harrisburg at one time

·
Premium Member
546 Posts
I just bought a 2012 GT, I can't wait for some long cruising miles. I live in Mooresville NC.
Welcome Mr. Sashman! Congratulations on your purchase. If I can be of any help with routine maintenance let me know. I’m not too far from you; Burlington, NC

·
Registered
96 Posts
Welcome, I hope you like riding it as much as I like mine. There is a lot of good information here.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Welcome Mr. Sashman! Congratulations on your purchase. If I can be of any help with routine maintenance let me know. I’m not too far from you; Burlington, NC
Thanks Bruce, I may take you up on that in the future, once a get some miles on it.

Jeff Lavoie
Welcome, I hope you like riding it as much as I like mine. There is a lot of good information here.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I'm right up the road from you in Statesville, NC.
Tools, Motoscan, tire machine and balancer if you need it.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
Great, I may take you up on that. This is my first K1600. Were do you usually ride?

Jeff Lavoie
704-222-0682

·
Premium Member
1,793 Posts
Welcome. I’ve recently relocated right down the road from you in Cornelius. I’m fairly well equipped and able to assist on most k1600 issues that you may encounter . Drop me a line if you are in need or Just want to ride.

·
Registered
52 Posts
Great, I may take you up on that. This is my first K1600. Were do you usually ride?

Jeff Lavoie
704-222-0682
Jeff, I usually ride two-up with my girlfriend. We usually ride up to Little Switzerland, Blowing Rock, Boone, BRP, etc. We live very close to some wonderful riding. Google Brushy Mountain Rd.

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Welcome. I’ve recently relocated right down the road from you in Cornelius. I’m fairly well equipped and able to assist on most k1600 issues that you may encounter . Drop me a line if you are in need or Just want to ride.
Awesome, lets ride
Jeff Lavoie
704-222-0682
[email protected]

·
Registered
136 Posts
Welcome. I‘m not too far from you in Fort Mill, SC. Happy to take you on some good roads whenever your schedule permits.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts