BMW K1600 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Premium Member
2013 K1600 GTL
49 Posts
Welcome from the west coast.....lots to learn and discuss here. And you'll love riding through the mountains on your K1600B!

·
Registered
4 Posts
**** yes i am waiting on a 2023 GA Option 719 Midnight. Won't be till mid/late December. Just brought a Schuberth C5 with the coms today.

So many mods to think about good luck.. I have been on you tube for weeks looking at all the goodies.

·
Registered
198 Posts
2022 MI/KM:
Hi all. I'm in Alberta, Canada. Taking delivery of a 22 K1600B next week...so excited! I also have a 2007 Harley Night Rod Special. Now, the upgrade/accessory shopping begins. LOL!
I had an '08 NRS. Wish I still had her. Enjoy the B! Better get riding though -season is getting short!

·
No Dinking!
Waiting for my K1600 B Have it now
4,084 Posts
Welcome from Australia
So you have a few more nights of bad sleeps. The closer the day gets, the harder to sleep.
Bet the day of pick up, you will wake at a stupid hour in the morning all excited.
Few morning coffees I suggest

Put photos up when you get it, or it didn’t happen

·
Premium Member
2018 K1600GT Opt 719 Blue Planet Metallic
3,497 Posts
2022 MI/KM:
10340 mi
Congrats and welcome from the heartland of the US. Glad you're here. Also glad you'll be driving the global economy with accessory shopping!

·
Boom
780 Posts
Welcome to the forum...congrats on the new ride!

1 - 14 of 14 Posts