BMW K1600 Forum banner

41 - 60 of 80 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,416 Posts
Nice........thought I had clicked on the wrong site for a second!! :grin:
I like the fresh modern look.....I'll have to explore the new features.

Thanks for keeping things updated.

Although a picture of the Exclusive on the main page would of really made the site pop! :lol:

·
Registered
99 Posts
@VS Jeff, when editing my garage the "Save and Preview" button doesn't go to preview. It just saves exactly the same way as the "Save" button does and stays on the edit view.

·
Premium Member
88 Posts
On my I-Mac, most of the time all I get is my cursor spinning like a multi-color roundel?

·
Premium Member
4,974 Posts
On my I-Mac, most of the time all I get is my cursor spinning like a multi-color roundel?
I would clear your History an Website data then restart your machine and see if that works. I had to get on it from mine just to see, the site works/looks fine from my iMac.

·
Premium Member
3,723 Posts
If I send a PM to two people at once, I get a "page not found" error.

If I send to one person, it works ok.

·
Registered
796 Posts
Can you try clearing your cache and doing an log out/in and see if that helps?

Jeff
Jeff:

As per your suggestion, I cleared my cache, logged out of the site, closed IE, rebooted Windows (8.1 FTR) and tried to respond to this message and again still got the "has to be 3 characters at least" message.

I am using the "classic" template to reply and provide this information.

ALSO, when I edit my signature it saves but does not update, nor does it indicate it has failed, not counting the fact it has not updated (in the new template) but I am able to change in the classic template.

I can certainly continue to use the classic template if it is to remain available. I see no harm in that. Thanks.

Ken

·
Community Manager/Admin
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #49
If I send a PM to two people at once, I get a "page not found" error.

If I send to one person, it works ok.
That is a know issue and the team is working on a fix for it, should have updates by next week.

Jeff

·
Community Manager/Admin
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #50
Jeff:

As per your suggestion, I cleared my cache, logged out of the site, closed IE, rebooted Windows (8.1 FTR) and tried to respond to this message and again still got the "has to be 3 characters at least" message.

I am using the "classic" template to reply and provide this information.

ALSO, when I edit my signature it saves but does not update, nor does it indicate it has failed, not counting the fact it has not updated (in the new template) but I am able to change in the classic template.

I can certainly continue to use the classic template if it is to remain available. I see no harm in that. Thanks.

Ken
Device is desktop computer intel chip
browser is IE 11
On it, opening a ticket.

Jeff

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
New site Look??

Great work. Could you please make the Active Topics the top 25 instead of the top 15. It will save users a great deal of time. Best,

Doc:gm:gm

·
Premium Member
508 Posts
So is everyone having issues on the iPhone, with the new site???

·
Community Manager/Admin
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #58
I'm struggling to 'complete' my profile. I seem to be stuck at 83% despite completing each section!
Which section is left and can you get me a screen shot so I can open a ticket for ya?

Jeff

·
Community Manager/Admin
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #59

·
Premium Member
2,189 Posts
Active Posts??

VS Jeff,

Well your suggestion lasted 24 hrs. The link now does not work once you bookmark it. Is there a way to make active post more than just the last 15?? Best,

Doc:confused::confused:

41 - 60 of 80 Posts