BMW K1600 Forum banner

61 - 80 of 80 Posts

·
Community Manager/Admin
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #61
VS Jeff,

Well your suggestion lasted 24 hrs. The link now does not work once you bookmark it. Is there a way to make active post more than just the last 15?? Best,

Doc:confused::confused:
10-4, opening a ticket to update the changes, standby for an update.

FYI - you normally can not bookmark searches and that link is a new search each time you use it. You can access it on the toolbar at the top of the screen.

Jeff

·
Community Manager/Admin
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #62
I can't post a message or a PM I am trying quick reply in classic mode. Every thing I do I get the "The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 3 characters." error. wtf???

@since7

Can you try this again and report back?

Jeff

·
Registered
796 Posts
@since7

Can you try this again and report back?

Jeff
No problem sir. I am of course using the "classic mode" to respond. I see a change in the error message with the "quote" button functionality namely "The message you have entered is too short. Please lengthen your message to at least 1 characters." The page they loads displays the reply box with the original text, whatever I enter is not included.

Also sir, I tried the quick reply in full red version mode and as I stated before, the button itself does nothing when I click it.

I can offer more help if you wish --If you wish to include "if user="since7" then..." to print off (in the html output stream) some variable name/value pairs perhaps something obvious might jump out. I can paste it back into a reply and see if that helps.

I get the sense something is prohibiting the script from the quick reply from being invoked, although I have no Idea why I think that.

Ken

·
Premium Member
342 Posts
I'm using my laptop. Not sure what "skin" but it looks a lot different than it used to. I'll try to log out and back in

·
Community Manager/Admin
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #68
I'm using my laptop. Not sure what "skin" but it looks a lot different than it used to. I'll try to log out and back in
Check the bottom left corner drop down, it should say full, classic, etc..

·
Community Manager/Admin
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #71
I'm still stuck with this. Did you get the screenshot?

Cheers
weird, it cleared for me.

Can you try clearing your cache and doing a Log out/in?

Also if you click through the the steps and hit save it should go away. Then just undo or remove anything you do not want up there.

Jeff

·
Registered
6 Posts
It takes forever when I open up the website and/or go from page to page - 30 to 60 seconds each time. Am I the only one having this issue. Before the change to the website I did not have this problem. Some will say it is my computer, but I logged onto the website on my wife's computer and it does the same thing.

·
Community Manager/Admin
33 Posts
Discussion Starter #74
Still no luck.
Can you send a screen shot of what section is not clearing to keep you stuck?

It takes forever when I open up the website and/or go from page to page - 30 to 60 seconds each time. Am I the only one having this issue. Before the change to the website I did not have this problem. Some will say it is my computer, but I logged onto the website on my wife's computer and it does the same thing.
Anybody else?

Can you try doing a log out/in and clearing cache?

Also what browser, device, etc?

Jeff

·
Premium Member
3,723 Posts
When I try to edit my post I can't see the original text. Am I doing something wrong?
I get that same thing sometimes. The message box is sometimes empty when replying to a post also. Classic style used here. laptop w/ IE Win7

·
Registered
6 Posts
I went to the bottom of the page and changed it from "Full" to "Classic" and it works great. However, the graphics in Classic are not as colorful as Full. We use Internet Explorer.

61 - 80 of 80 Posts