BMW K1600 Forum banner

1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I now have available a steering head Ramball mount that mimics the BMW roundel along with the standard polished aluminum one I've been offering.
I am maintaining the price for the polished one at $20 postage paid to North America. The new one will cost $25 postage paid to North America. My oldest grand daughter helped me with the new ones and as a college student always needing money I will be giving her the extra $5.

As you can imagine I'm pretty much breaking even on these but I enjoy giving back to the K1600 family.

To order contact me at [email protected] I will be requesting payment made through PayPal.

Attachments

·
Registered
698 Posts
Jim as always these look great but,!!! I have to be honest if you did not buy the one with the BMW Emblem for the little extra you are asking I would think you don't care too much about what your bike looks like. I think that everything needs to flow and match and these look so nice. If I knew I could get them into Australia, I would be more than happy to pay the current exchange rate and postage for one. With our borders closed at the moment, I am not sure if I will even be getting my Ilium Works highway pegs I ordered 2 weeks ago.I know your being making these for some time now so once things get back to whatever normal is :cry::unsure:. I will be in contact to buy one from you with the Emblem.

·
Premium Member
5,784 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
Geoff,Yes once imports are flowing again let me know and I'll get one of these ready for you. I have shipped to Europe and Australia before and the shipping is an extra $10 USD.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts