BMW K1600 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 92 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,971 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I’ll be contacting the MOA concerning a spot for our K 1600 Forum gathering in the group area.
Please list here if you plan on attending (even if did so in another thread) and if you are lodging by tent, RV or motel. I will then pursue getting a canopy and tables.

·
Premium Member
1,893 Posts
Attending. Lodging in a borrowed RV (thanks mom).

Planned arrival on Thursday afternoon coming from Memphis. Heading east on Sunday to the Smokies.

·
Premium Member
1,111 Posts
Attending. Wifey will be there part of the time on her Yamaha. She won’t say it, but is worried she might decide to get another BMW (had an F600GS low suspension and loved it, but outgrew the power limitations).

Staying in my bed at home, 40 miles away. :grin:

But I’m very glad someone’s doing this, as I’m looking forward to meeting everyone. I would imagine it would be hard to find one another, otherwise. If a semi-local can offer any advice to anyone, or need me to bring a tool or something for you, let me know.

·
Premium Member
577 Posts
I’ve registered and plan to be there; motel in nearby Mt. Juliet, arriving Wednesday.

·
Premium Member
3,723 Posts
Plan to be there on Wednesday. Tent camping.

Any help needed paying for Canopy? I guess we'll settle this on-site as usual, eh?
Best.

How about some prayers that we all get there safely this year. The last two years were not great for a few of us in our travels.

·
Premium Member
42 Posts
Planning on being there Wed at noon. Tent camping and I'm wanting to get with the K1600 group, so thanks. Cliff

·
Registered
44 Posts
Will be at the rally, coming in Thursday afternoon. My bride and I are going to stay in Carthage, TN, at the Walton Hotel. Historic place, $59 a night, should be fun. Hope the K1600 group is able to secure an area. Last rally it was hard to catch up with the group as the site was vacant most of the day and I did not know how to contact anyone within the group. Hope we have some sunshine/blue sky weather.

·
Registered
457 Posts
My wife and I plan to arrive Wed evening. Staying at the Holiday Inn Express in Smyrna. Coming from eastern NC over the Skyway. First long trip for both of us, so we're going to be taking lots of rest breaks along the way.

·
Registered
39 Posts
My wife and I will arrive Wednesday evening and leave Sunday am, staying at a nearby motel. Signed up for the Streetmasters class on Thursday morning.

1 - 20 of 92 Posts