BMW K1600 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 64 Posts

·
International Man of Mystery
3,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Got one of the last K1600 in blue planet today. Radguard, grip puppies and stubby antenna are waiting to be installed. Will take her out for a short shakedown ride tonight. Pics are pretty uselessas they don't due justice to beautiful paint job.
This is my 4th K1600 and likely my personal final edition.
BTW Bridgestone T30 from the factory which is a great tire choice for the bike.

·
Registered
482 Posts
U should have got a Harley this time they need the money.................

Congratulations the option 719 is a nice color

·
Upside Down
1,362 Posts
Got one of the last K1600 in blue planet today. Radguard, grip puppies and stubby antenna are waiting to be installed. Will take her out for a short shakedown ride tonight. Pics are pretty uselessas they don't due justice to beautiful paint job.
This is my 4th K1600 and likely my personal final edition.
BTW Bridgestone T30 from the factory which is a great tire choice for the bike.
Congratulations, I agree with the Bridgestones being a great gripping tyre , I had them on my 2017 GTL but sold the bike before I replaced the tyres. So not sure what sort of mileage they would have given.Not that that really matters, as grip over milage is far better in my book. Enjoy you, new baby. I have to say I don't think I will be buying a new bike once I am done with this one will be the last and intend to ride it for as long as I am fit enough to do so.

·
Registered
48 Posts
Come on man... You should know the mantra: pics or it didn’t happen. :LOL:

I kid, I kid... Congrats!

·
3,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
okOkOk, got it. Here a few pics I took in a rush between two conference calls when the bike was delivered to my door.

·
KBiK
1,464 Posts
Congratulations on your new, great looking GT !

Reactions: Geoff_3 and ViennaK

·
Registered
358 Posts
You should try the Bridgestone T31. They are a very solid tire. I’ve put a couple thousand miles on mine in both wet and dry conditions and really like them.

Reactions: Geoff_3 and ViennaK

·
Premium Member
2,020 Posts
Beautiful! With the wheels as well. I certainly think this is about as gorgeous as the K16 gets. God has blessed us all. It's just that He's been particularly good to the Blue Planet Metallic machines.

·
3,279 Posts
Discussion Starter #20
1 - 20 of 64 Posts