BMW K1600 Forum banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Premium Member
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I decided to take a little scoot for my birthday. A buddy of mine and I took off and headed around Lake Tahoe for lunch at a great Mexican restaurant in Sierraville. It has fantastic food.

Got home and got changed and went to dinner with my daughter and new grand daughter.

Sometimes words aren't even needed. She's perfect!

·
Registered
522 Posts
Well Happy Birthday ! What better way to send your day. Boy that’s an old Garmin You have there:wink:

·
Registered
1,589 Posts
Ditto on the birthday wishes. And, I wouldn’t mind eating the contents of the first pic ... if I knew who ate it first!

Sorry, couldn’t help it. I’m one of only a hand full (apparently) of people who don’t care for mexican food

-

·
Premium Member
686 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Well Happy Birthday ! What better way to send your day. Boy that’s an old Garmin You have there:wink:
It is. I got it when I had my 04 RT. It's 20th century tech, you can't update it anymore but it still does the job. The majority of the time, this screen is the one I have visible. The Nav IV on the 2012 GTL is worthless. You can't even see it unless you're going through a tunnel or it's night time.

Ditto on the birthday wishes. And, I wouldn’t mind eating the contents of the first pic ... if I knew who ate it first!

Sorry, couldn’t help it. I’m one of only a hand full (apparently) of people who don’t care for mexican food.
I like tacos, that's about it. Burritos, enchiladas and especially re-fried beans are out. I usually get a grilled chicken sandwich when I'm there, but I decided to try these on this particular day and they were great.

·
Bubonic
995 Posts
What an awesome day sir!!

Reactions: nigelhobbes
1 - 6 of 6 Posts