BMW K1600 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 54 Posts

·
Registered
69 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Anyone else want a thread that's not complaining about gearbox recalls/Bluetooth/left pull/dealer whatever, or tires/oil etc
how about a thread that's just about the bike we all spent a lot of of hard earned to enjoy.

How about we start with a picture of or short post on why we ride these bikes

This picture was taken at Burragorang lookout, it's only an hour and a bit from my place, but its a good ride on good roads with very little traffic, great place to stop and have a stretch, and stare out over the valley and relax after a bad week at work, follow this with a ride home on some nice twisty county roads, a great day out on the best bike I've ever owned.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,493 Posts
Nice change of pace from all the complaining recently,

North end of the Dragon at the TTD ‘19

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,274 Posts
The level of irony in this thread is highly entertaining.

·
Registered
226 Posts
I've only had my B for a few weeks and have only been able to put 600 miles on it.

I swapped the 7Jurock screen that it came with for a Aeroflow medium. So far I'm happy with that change. I need to get rid of the Wunderlich side case bars that came on it. I just can't stand the look, but I haven't made time to do the work.

No pics worth posting yet. I did take a ride out to Pacific City (north Oregon coast) for lunch a couple weekends ago. I was having so much fun riding I didn't stop to take any pics.

I'm coming off 20 years of HD ownership. This is a whole new world, but one I'm getting used to quickly. The power, brakes, suspension and tech just boggle my mind. To think I bought it for about half of a new Road Glide Special makes me laugh.

Zach

·
Premium Member
1,306 Posts

Cabot Trail in Cape Breton last year

·
Registered
986 Posts
Detroit

Detroit anytime

Attachments

1 - 20 of 54 Posts