BMW K1600 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 2 of 2 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Welcome to the November Bike of the Month Competition!

View attachment 158795

Congrats to our October winner, @B407driver#

Please follow all instructions posted below

1. You must add 3 Photos; no more, no less. NO Collages. Pictures must be of the current state of your vehicle. Avoid having any people in your images.
  2. List any/all Legal Modifications to your vehicle if you have done any.*
  3. The bike must be yours. Bikes waiting to be purchased may not be included
  4. Include a short description of your favourite aspect of your bike, or your favourite memory or ride taken with your bike*
  5. Votes for the month’s winner will be tallied by the number of “Likes” your post has on the last day of the month. The winner at the end of the month will win a free 1 Year Premium Membership for the forum and a custom flair under their username. If the winner is already a premium member, their subscription will be extended an additional year.
  6. Remember, please post your entries and pictures in this thread.
  7. If you have won in a previous month, you can no longer enter for the rest of the year. However, if you have a second bike that meets the above criteria, you can enter that.

* These are optional but encouraged

Winners will be featured on the sites gallery, found here. Gallery

·
Registered
2 Posts
Tire Cloud Sky Wheel Water
Sky Cloud Vehicle Tire Automotive tire
Cloud Sky Wheel Tire Vehicle

I succumbed to temptation and bought my 2021 K1600B LE just a couple of months ago. It had been a long wait since I lost my BMW K100SE 15 years ago. I'd also lost a bit of confidence in big bikes in the interim but within an hour of cruising on the Bagger I'd rediscovered the sheer thrill of the effortless moving through town traffic or on empty highland roads of Scotland. Since purchase I have fitted several Wunderlich products/accessories; tank protection pads, side stand enlarger, rear brake lever enlarger, side cover set, fender extender, pillion footrests, oil cooler protection grill, axle protection pads, engine protection bars Bagger style and crash bar slide pads (pair), rear case protection bars, ST2 brake module, and finally the SHAD SH58X Carbon top box & backrest and an application of Bike Guard Pro, 3 Year ceramic . Aiming to do plenty more but soon she'll be hibernating for the winter. Auxiliary lights and customise the wheels on the Spring agenda. I think I'm in love! :love:

1 - 2 of 2 Posts