BMW K1600 Forum banner
21 - 40 of 87 Posts
Discussion starter · #22 ·
Hi All, my apologies for the delay in updating this. I just started a new job which has been a very time consuming transition. I should have replied to everyone who sent me a message, please let me know if I left you out!

Spencer

Discussion starter · #29 ·
The next batch of shipments is going out this weekend! I've just updated the list of parts that have been sold, so if you need something and it isn't mentioned in the first post then it's still for sale!

For those interested in my project, the engine is now off at our engineering partner's facility getting 3D scanned. We should have CAD data by the end of next week!

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive tire Motor vehicle

Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive tire Motor vehicle

If not too much of a hassle to ship overseas for yourself, I might be interested in the speakers, radio unit and the cabling for this as it should be separate to the main loom if you're offering this for a fair price. Interested in retrofitting this to a K1600 currently without.

Edit: Started a private conversation also. Just ignore if too much of a hassle to consider shipping overseas.

Discussion starter · #33 ·
Do you know if the dash opening is for the Nav IV, or the Nav V? I am looking for a Nav "V" bezel.

Thanks,

Dean
Hi Dean, dash opening is gone now sorry!

Do you have the rear case rack? Mine has a crack on it do to the previous owner over tightening the passenger back rest to it, so I would like to get one that looks new.
I do, will PM you some pictures now!

I’m still interested in the switch gear.
Gotcha man, will PM you about that!

If not too much of a hassle to ship overseas for yourself, I might be interested in the speakers, radio unit and the cabling for this as it should be separate to the main loom if you're offering this for a fair price. Interested in retrofitting this to a K1600 currently without.

Edit: Started a private conversation also. Just ignore if too much of a hassle to consider shipping overseas.
PMed :)

Hi Dean, dash opening is gone now sorry!

I do, will PM you some pictures now!

Gotcha man, will PM you about that!

PMed :)

Hi Spencer
I sent you a private conversation as a follow up
Thanks,
Brian

I am interested in your Wonder Wheel. Sent PM a few days ago ...

21 - 40 of 87 Posts
You have insufficient privileges to reply here.