BMW K1600 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!

41 - 44 of 44 Posts

Registered
2012 K1600 GT
I am impressed with the quality, fit and finish of this backrest. It took all of 10 min and a #3 Phillips screwdriver to install. I called Dan on a Wed, and we spoke for over 30 min, a very personable guy. He shipped that day and it was sitting on the front porch Friday. We test rode the Dragon, NC28 to Robbinsville and back. My wife gives it a thumbs up 馃憤 for comfort and feeling safer when on the gas. Happy wife, happy life. Thanks Dan and Paula.

Registered
If anyone out there on the fence with this accessory, I want to let you know that this backrest fits perfectly and looks like a factory addition. Thank you much Dan. In Hawaii, that is Mahalo for your time and effort in making the perfect accessory for us that do not like having a trunk on the back of the bike.

Premium Member

Recently received the Generation 4 backrest!
What a great solid product! It was very easy to install, looks really good, and kids are a lot more comfortable riding.
On top of it all, Dan is super accessible for any questions or if you need help.
Thank you Dan!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

41 - 44 of 44 Posts