BMW K1600 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 57 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Every forum I've been on has always ha a pay it forward thread to pass on goodies to other members. I just took off a perfectly good set of grip buddies cut to fit off my bike. I will ship these free of charge to the first person that once them. Lower 48 only please.

Sent from my Motorcycle iPhone app

·
Registered
732 Posts
Every forum I've been on has always ha a pay it forward thread to pass on goodies to other members. I just took off a perfectly good set of grip buddies cut to fit off my bike. I will ship these free of charge to the first person that once them. Lower 48 only please.

I will take them!!

·
Registered
732 Posts
I pm'd you with my shipping info.

·
Premium Member
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Replied will send out today.

·
Premium Member
1,444 Posts
Okay, how about this. I have a bead rider that I only used a couple of times. You pay for shipping (lower 48 States) and it's yours. First to PM me gets it.

·
Premium Member
1,444 Posts
Why didn't you like the beadrider?
Not that I didn't like it. I got a Russell Day Long saddle, which removed the need for it.

·
Registered
732 Posts
dixonk - I received the grips, and installed. They are great. Thanks!!

·
Premium Member
1,181 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
Good. Enjoy them!

·
Premium Member
3,735 Posts
Free C2 liner for C3

Brand new Schuberth C2 liner purchased to eliminate the "hot spot" at forehead center on the C3. It is a perfect fit in the C3 and as advertised, it doesn't have the seams in the center of the forehead giving you that attractive "klingon" stripe. The problem in my case is that the C2 liner is a little more padded (evenly across the front) and makes the helmet fit too tight for my oblong head.

Size XL. This should fit any helmet XL and up. L and smaller use a different liner size. I paid $49 but free to a good home; just send me $5.30 for Priority Mail shipping.

·
Premium Member
4,873 Posts
Brand new Schuberth C2 liner purchased to eliminate the "hot spot" at forehead center on the C3. It is a perfect fit in the C3 and as advertised, it doesn't have the seams in the center of the forehead giving you that attractive "klingon" stripe. The problem in my case is that the C2 liner is a little more padded (evenly across the front) and makes the helmet fit too tight for my oblong head.

Size XL. This should fit any helmet XL and up. L and smaller use a different liner size. I paid $49 but free to a good home; just send me $5.30 for Priority Mail shipping.
I'll take it Brent. Paypal OK?

My C3 fits just a little loose and this might be just what I need.

·
Premium Member
3,735 Posts
Brent, did that actually work, aside from your head shape? I get that mark all the time and it drives me nuts.
Yes, no hot stripe. Just a little too padded though for my head shape, though. My head's already a snug fit in an XL.

·
Registered
130 Posts
I took a pair of scissors to my liner and snipped away the offending seam. Took moments and transformed the comfort of the helmet.

·
Registered
1,273 Posts
Huh. I didn't consider doing that, but will now. I wonder if you can peel back the lining and dig a little trench in the foam.

1 - 20 of 57 Posts