BMW K1600 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Having previously owned a 2016 GT Sport (sold in 2020 for a new Gold Wing Tour DCT, which I'm keeping), I discovered a renewed passion for the K bike once I saw the 2022 model. Looking forward to the many changes, as well as the positive features of the previous version. Another RDL (lost track of how many builds they've done for me over 25 years) will be coming in the Fall, and probably a CalSci windshield very soon. Good to be back in the fold with all of you!
Wheel Tire Fuel tank Vehicle Sky

Registered
Congrats! Keeping up with the theme of red/white/blue that seems to be the norm on 2022s, I see. (y) Haha! 馃榿

Premium Member
Congrats! No doubt it鈥檚 a sharp bike IMO.

Registered
Truly, sweet! Enjoy that beauty!(y)

Premium Member
2012 K1600GT
Picked up the 2022 K1600GT yesterday at Indianola, Iowa, in 95 degree heat. Took five hours of backroads to get home and loved every minute of that buttery smooth engine and ride!
Woulda never thought there would be a bmw dealer in Indianola! BTW, my sister just told me that it turned into summer there all of a sudden!

Registered
Having previously owned a 2016 GT Sport (sold in 2020 for a new Gold Wing Tour DCT, which I'm keeping), I discovered a renewed passion for the K bike once I saw the 2022 model. Looking forward to the many changes, as well as the positive features of the previous version. Another RDL (lost track of how many builds they've done for me over 25 years) will be coming in the Fall, and probably a CalSci windshield very soon. Good to be back in the fold with all of you!
View attachment 165185
[/QUOTE
Beautiful bike. She looks like she鈥檒l outrun anything else on the road, except maybe the cops

Registered
View attachment 165185
Just a beautiful bike This tempts me to sell my GS haha

1 - 13 of 13 Posts