BMW K1600 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
K1600GA
3,220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I plan to host another community meeting in two weeks. I am looking for three topics to deliver. Suggestions?

Background: In an effort to build community and to deliver topics germane to our passion I established Sessions here. We have met twice now and I would like to establish a regular cadence with informed subjects (and time to shoot the sh!t too). Come meet your community.

·
Premium Member
2012 GT, with a 2016 GSA sibling
25 Posts
I'm curious about:

1) Leveraging bike's strengths and keeping it in optimal shape
2) Understanding its weakness (like it's "normal" drivetrain/gearbox lash)
3) Who around my region (San Francisco) wants to get together to ride

·
Premium Member
2020 K1600GT
146 Posts
Discussion about wet/dry traction/grip on various road surfaces, and what it feels like when approaching limits. Personally want stay below 70% but have no idea where that is.

·
Registered
38 Posts
#5. What mods people have made to bike and which ones were worth the money and which ones weren't.

·
Premium Member
412 Posts
I plan to host another community meeting in two weeks. I am looking for three topics to deliver. Suggestions?

Background: In an effort to build community and to deliver topics germane to our passion I established Sessions here. We have met twice now and I would like to establish a regular cadence with informed subjects (and time to shoot the sh!t too). Come meet your community.
Can you add an ics file so we know when it is?

1 - 6 of 6 Posts