BMW K1600 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Premium Member
5,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Private messages are now threaded just like all other threads/discussions on the forum.

This is fantastic. Thats one of the things I hated about the old software, private messages were a disaster and every time someone sends you a reply its a completely new message and you had to reply like one. Its so nice to see the entire conversation without the stupid quote boxes. This was the only forum I've ever belonged to that was like that. So nice to see the threaded PM's now.

While theres growing pains with new software, this new PM format makes it all worth while.

·
Premium Member
5,179 Posts
Discussion Starter #2
@administrator
Can you set it up so we can invite more than 5 people in a PM.. er now a conversation?

It would be nice when we organize rides to have private messages where we could have more than 5 people in the conversation. Lots of things discussed dont really need to be on the open forum.

Make the limit high.. like 25 or so. 5 is so limiting and kind of a pain.

·
Premium Member
23 Posts
Sorry, saw this and need a little help, where did you find old Private Messages? I am not very good with forums yet. Thanks in advance

·
Registered
306 Posts
+1 where are the PMs now? Haven’t found mine.

·
Registered
306 Posts
Yep, same here. Click your avatar in the upper right. The drop down says ‘conversations’. Silly me, looking for ‘Messages’.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts