BMW K1600 Forum banner

1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
On my way to a friends house to help with some yard work. Couldn’t resist taking these photos. Considering traveling with it running just to see if anyone notices just to see their reactions.

Hope everyone is able to find peace and humor in their lives as I do in mine.

Attachments

·
Premium Member
2,877 Posts
Afterburner comes to mind.........

·
Premium Member
1,268 Posts
On my way to a friends house to help with some yard work. Couldn’t resist taking these photos. Considering traveling with it running just to see if anyone notices just to see their reactions.

Hope everyone is able to find peace and humor in their lives as I do in mine.
It doesn't count unless you start it up and post video of a low speed pass. :wink:

·
Premium Member
1,710 Posts
Maybe you should mount it on the front to blow away any hazardous road debris....no more flat tires!

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
@ViennaK - Vroom Vroom!!
@earthling - OH it's on sir!!!
@WillH - I have and don't even want to enter that stratosphere: I'm content admiring from the base of that mountain.
@RefCat - Maybe blow some more distance between me and the boxes that always use our buffering space as opportunity to fill it with their unconsciousness
@RedCard - I would relish opportunity to come to the Bay Area and blow for you :)

·
Premium Member
3,723 Posts
If you aim it a little to one side, it might help with that left pull. >:)
Best.

·
Premium Member
1,536 Posts
@ViennaK - Vroom Vroom!!

@earthling - OH it's on sir!!!

@WillH - I have and don't even want to enter that stratosphere: I'm content admiring from the base of that mountain.

@RefCat - Maybe blow some more distance between me and the boxes that always use our buffering space as opportunity to fill it with their unconsciousness

@RedCard - I would relish opportunity to come to the Bay Area and blow for you :)
Ya, OK. I'm not really sure how to take that. Ha!

You know how you know a good friend, right?

A good friend is somebody who goes downtown and get two blowjobs. Then he comes back and gives you one.:surprise:>:)

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter #10
Hahahah - That is a great friend!

Oh you silly wine drinking cheese eating Bay Area people and your progressive humor...

·
Premium Member
1,536 Posts
Hahahah - That is a great friend!

Oh you silly wine drinking cheese eating Bay Area people and your progressive humor...
In that case I'll have some aged gouda and a nice pinot noir waiting for you.

·
Registered
951 Posts
Discussion Starter #12
I love all of those things

Sounds like you are a great friend :wink:

·
Registered
6,010 Posts
Hang on now, how did I get drug into this nonsense? :D

·
Premium Member
5,698 Posts
A great friend isn't the guy who bails you out of jail after a wild party night but rather the one sitting next to you in the cell.

1 - 14 of 14 Posts