BMW K1600 Forum banner

21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,028 Posts
I like them. They look better than the stock pipes.

·
Registered
17 Posts
You know what would of looked good is the outer pipe was actually slash cut at an angle , but either way I want a set for my sled!

·
Registered
181 Posts
You know, I didn't like these at first, they seemed very big and bulky, but the more pictures I see of the black set, the more I kinda like them.

Hmm...

·
Vendor
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #24
Guys, we really appreciate the positive feedback. We will be working on a pre-order special for forum members once I have a realistic delivery time frame. We just completed our sound video shoot here in the US and hope to have that available within the next week or two.

We placed a large order with REMUS in Austria right away so we are first in line around the world to receive these. These will be on extremely high demand as many dealer in the US have put in orders already without even knowing the official prices.

That said, I should have US prices confirmed by next week and will share them with you. Stay tuned....

·
Vendor
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #25
Guys, we really appreciate the positive feedback. We will be working on a pre-order special for forum members once I have a realistic delivery time frame. We just completed our sound video shoot here in the US and hope to have that available within the next week or two.

We placed a large order with REMUS in Austria right away so we are first in line around the world to receive these. These will be on extremely high demand as many dealer in the US have put in orders already without even knowing the official prices.

That said, I should have US prices confirmed by next week and will share them with you. Stay tuned....
Update:

REMUS is currently solely focusing on the Stainless/Black option for the Bagger. I wanted to reach out and hear your guys' feedback whether you believe it would be good to have a Stainless/Chrome option available as well. If you had the choice what finish would you go for? Black or Chrome? Your feedback would be much appreciated. In the end it really comes down to what the K1600 Bagger community wants....

·
Registered
181 Posts
IF I were to go for it, and I'm still on the fence, I think I would go black. I feel like that design would be too "in your face" in chrome.

Just my $0.02.

·
Premium Member
1,444 Posts
black

·
Vendor
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #33
Black with a hint of chrome ...... see below
Thank you! I see what you are referring to but it's a little late for the hint of Chrome as REMUS has pretty much finished R&D on the design of the canisters and are starting production soon. Main question is whether they will produce the same pipes in Stainless/Chrome as well and that depends on the feedback we receive.

·
Registered
116 Posts
Being a longtime Harley guy I think the chrome looks very good but would never buy in this set up. They would be to hard to keep looking nice. LOL there is a reason I bought a black bike with all black wheels as well. Im tired of shining chrome instead of riding (OCD). I know you guys are to far along but a splash of chrome on the tips in the future would help you I also like the looks of your carbon fiber. Hope they sell well first one out of the whole usually takes the prize if they are good. Any dyno info yet?

·
Vendor
436 Posts
Discussion Starter #38
Being a longtime Harley guy I think the chrome looks very good but would never buy in this set up. They would be to hard to keep looking nice. LOL there is a reason I bought a black bike with all black wheels as well. Im tired of shining chrome instead of riding (OCD). I know you guys are to far along but a splash of chrome on the tips in the future would help you I also like the looks of your carbon fiber. Hope they sell well first one out of the whole usually takes the prize if they are good. Any dyno info yet?
Appreciate the feedback! No dyno yet. I will keep you posted though.

21 - 40 of 44 Posts