BMW K1600 Forum banner

1 - 12 of 12 Posts

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
If anyone is interested in a set of new Remus K1600 stainless steel headers... let me know.. These will fit every K1600.. GT, GTL, Bagger, Grand America.. PM me

Attachments

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #3
PM me or better yet.. email me at [email protected]... I don't want to piss off whoever runs the site. You'd be surprised how touchy site owners and some moderators are..

I'd PM you but I'm not sure how to do it.. I've had trouble navigating this site since they changed to this new format..

·
Premium Member
252 Posts
@Pirate I sent you a pm on these an hour after your initial post in the thread. Havnt heard anything. My question was the same. How much $. Feel free to PM me back.

·
Registered
8 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
Geeez sorry.. Guess I don't know how to access the PMs either.. I got no notification.. Just email me and I'll get that... Again.. sorry..

·
Premium Member
252 Posts
No worries. I just sent an email.

·
Premium Member
303 Posts
PM me or better yet.. email me at [email protected]... I don't want to piss off whoever runs the site. You'd be surprised how touchy site owners and some moderators are..

I'd PM you but I'm not sure how to do it.. I've had trouble navigating this site since they changed to this new format..
@Pirate Did you click on your account detail , account settings and go thru Preferences to enable emails etc?

·
Premium Member
909 Posts
I believe this is connected with Pirates Lair who has been a friend of the BMW community for several years. The email address in this thread is the same on on their "contact us" page. The Official Pirates Lair Contact Page. Home page is here: Pirates' Lair: Aftermarket, Custom, and Performance Motorcycle Accessories for Exotic Motorcycles.

Has not been as active with the K1600 forums as was with the K1200/1300 forum and the old iBMW but has been around for a while and always enjoyed a good reputation.

They sell aftermarket parts including Remus. My guess is this is a way to sell stale inventory. Hopefully it can be a win-win.

May just be struggling to send and receive messages.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts