BMW K1600 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
The RIDE mag article has been published and on sale this month (November 2019 issue)

Attachments

·
Premium Member
533 Posts
Kinda ironic, doesn't look like any of those riders are under 50 and most look like they're over 60. Just saying. :)

·
Registered
2,844 Posts
Kinda ironic, doesn't look like any of those riders are under 50 and most look like they're over 60. Just saying. :)
Ironic in what way? That's this bike's demographic. Whippersnappers are welcome to ride it, too, as long as they stay off my lawn.

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Hey svfiat, that is ageism, surely most K1600 riders are over 40 because they are the only ones who can afford such a luxury touring motorcycle!

·
Registered
441 Posts
Not many younger guys are going to have a spare 25 to 35K hanging around.
Even the older crown might not that's why BMW offers those 3 financial options.

·
Premium Member
163 Posts
I'm under 60.... just...:grin:

Reactions: AndyspK16

·
Premium Member
1,383 Posts
OK. I am 60 too. LOL! You guys focused on the wrong thing first; it is the 21st century and you took a photo of a printed magazine. You'd look a whole lot cooler in HD. If you want to fight ageism (as I do daily), start with the ironic.

Love you guys.

·
Registered
291 Posts
Where would one might find a copy of this mag I have checked my big box book store and such can’t see where online where it might sell on the rack thanks GW

·
Premium Member
1,850 Posts
Reactions: AndyspK16

·
Registered
2,844 Posts
OK. I am 60 too. LOL! You guys focused on the wrong thing first; it is the 21st century and you took a photo of a printed magazine. You'd look a whole lot cooler in HD. If you want to fight ageism (as I do daily), start with the ironic.

Love you guys.
Here you go...

·
Registered
211 Posts
Discussion Starter #18
1 - 20 of 23 Posts