BMW K1600 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
21 - 30 of 30 Posts

Premium Member
Going to ride this route starting tomorrow AM. Weather looks spectacular. Smoke is gone, dry and high temps in the 70's. 馃弽
Not sure if it was noted but here are some food options you may not have known about:

* About 20 miles into OR from NV, there is a great burger and shake place in Fields, OR. It is a very small town, if you can even call it that. I was once sitting there having my burger when a small plane landed on the road and pulled into the parking lot and parked. They're not all that quick so if you're short of time, you may not want to stop there....and they do have gas in the middle of nowhere but you'll need to take out a mortgage.

* About 5 miles north of the OR/WA border on WA-129/OR-3, look for Boggan's Oasis. It is a nice break point. OK food, shakes. A lot of bikes stop there for lunch on the way through. Easy to find. It is on a "straight" after a lot of twisties at the bottom of the canyon by a small river.

Premium Member
2022 MI/KM:
Discussion Starter · #23 ·
Not sure if it was noted but here are some food options you may not have known about:

* About 20 miles into OR from NV, there is a great burger and shake place in Fields, OR. It is a very small town, if you can even call it that. I was once sitting there having my burger when a small plane landed on the road and pulled into the parking lot and parked. They're not all that quick so if you're short of time, you may not want to stop there....and they do have gas in the middle of nowhere but you'll need to take out a mortgage.
This was a year ago. Wonder what it is now, lol?

Computer Font Personal computer Screenshot Gadget

21 - 30 of 30 Posts