BMW K1600 Forum banner

1 - 1 of 1 Posts

·
Vendor
601 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi gang,

This is ZOOM 3 and Kathy and I are inviting ALL of you!

Bobby our computer guy is hosting it and Kathy and I will be co-hosts.
Friday May 22nd at 7:00 PM. PDT

Seven may be early for some and late for others .... Just gotta do it.
ABOUT TIME .... We have plenty of that

Send Richard your email address to "[email protected]" and we will reply with the link so you can meet some new or old friends face to face.

Make sure you have your camera setup, wear some cloths ;-), have a drink in hand and a pet at your side. If you have a kid or two have them there also.

Introductions .... Names, Pets, Kids, where are you and what do you have planned for the rest of 2020

SIGN IN ON TIME, or a little early, as people join Kathy and I will update you on what we are doing and where we are going. Here is the beginning itinerary;

"The Report" The RKA replacement for the Newsletter ... whatayathink?

"To be or not to be" ...Luggage manufacturing. "Masks" .....................Repurposing

Our mask line up so far
RKA has

Black, White, Red, Royal Blue, Gold.
White ties, Black ties
NON LATEX Elastic
White or Black
LINK
The RKA Mask page

RKA is doing a lot of novelty patches here is a couple.

"SENA 50 series" update.
Video may be up before Friday on the RKA YOU TUBE PAGE

Whatayathink?
In a few days we are sending humans into space again!! You go SpaceX!!

Whatayathink?
MotoAmerica IRVINE, CA (May 15, 2020) - While MotoAmerica's opening round at Road America will take place without fans in attendance, May 29-31, those same fans and more will have the opportunity to watch Superbike racing as it happens with the season-opener set to be one of the first live sporting events on TV since COVID-19 brought changes to sporting schedules worldwide. MotoAmerica's two Superbike races will air live on FOX Sports with Saturday's series opener set for FS2 (4 p.m. Eastern) while Sunday's second race (2 p.m. Eastern) will be featured for the first time on FS1 as the lead-in for NASCAR's round at Martinsville.

OK EVERYBODY READY?
Friday, May 22nd, 7:00 PM PDT.

If you want to have a little fun, send me your email address and we will send you the link to Jointhe RKA Zoom 3 Meeting

Richard, Kathy & Bobby
RKA
707 836 7659
[email protected]
www.rka-luggage.com

1 - 1 of 1 Posts