BMW K1600 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1241 - 1260 of 1285 Posts

·
Registered
5 Posts
OK, the 1st 5 are in the postal system. There are supposed to be picked-up by 1 PM.

I included the end of the hex key in case you want to cut a piece to drop into the deep 5mm socket.

The design was built around the 55mm depth from the bottom of the sump drain opening and the bottom of the tight crankcase drain plug.

The extension allows the Snap-On deep extension, which is 42mm long, to easily reach the plug extension.

This should prove to be the foolproof way to remove and reinstall the crankcase drain plug.

With hot oil draining down upon removing the crankcase drain plug, I certainly want a BIG safety margin.

I will be adding a thin length of industrial Velcro around the bottom of the Snap-On socket to give me traction on an oil covered socket. The hook side.
Hello! I would like to buy a RL Lemke super plug but can't find anyone on this forum that explains how to get 1 2018K1600B My email is [email protected] I have buddies that would like one also but new to this forum & having a hard time figuring it out

·
Registered
5 Posts
Hello! I would like to buy a RL Lemke super plug but can't find anyone on this forum that explains how to get 1 2018K1600B My email is [email protected] I have buddies that would like one also but new to this forum & having a hard time figuring it out
I've gone to PayPal and they Don't recognize the email address given & I've tried spelling every way possible ???????????

·
Registered
2009 K1300S and 2014 K1600GTL
7 Posts
$35 each. (Current Price) Delivered in the US. Actual cost for postage increase for everywhere else. The pay pal address is RL at Lemke dot com

$39 for Canada, and about $40 or a little more for the rest of the world, but I must check postage cost with each order.

Add in a 3" 1/4" drive socket extension for $6 more.

RL,
I watch this thread and send PMs or emails to those interested.
RL, I'd like to purchase one. [email protected]

Thanks

·
Registered
1 Posts
$35 each. (Current Price) Delivered in the US. Actual cost for postage increase for everywhere else. The pay pal address is RL at Lemke dot com

$39 for Canada, and about $40 or a little more for the rest of the world, but I must check postage cost with each order.

Add in a 3" 1/4" drive socket extension for $6 more.

Confused how to order one,$41

1241 - 1260 of 1285 Posts