BMW K1600 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1361 - 1380 of 1395 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
$35 each. (Current Price) Delivered in the US. Actual cost for postage increase for everywhere else. The pay pal address is RL at Lemke dot com

$41 for Canada, and about $44 or a little more for the rest of the world, but I must check postage cost with each order.

Add in a 3" 1/4" drive socket extension for $7.50 more.

I would like to buy 2 what is PayPal info to send payment?

·
Administrator
17,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,366 ·
My supply is getting low and I must decide whether to wrap it all up or to have more made.

·
Registered
2022 K1600B Grand America Option 719 Meteoric Dust
115 Posts
My supply is getting low and I must decide whether to wrap it all up or to have more made.
I am sending payment and a PM now if it helps for your planning. I don't have a bike yet so I am in no rush if you have others in priority thank you!

·
Administrator
17,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,368 ·
Holy smokes guys, the tool prices have gone nuts. The best price I can find for the extensions is now $7.59. Add sales tax, shipping and PayPal fees and these are now expensive.

I have a good supply of the components needed to make the Super Plug. It's only the extension that must be regularly purchased.

I'll order some more extensions, but don't want to upset people with what will need to be a $9 price, to break even.

·
Registered
2022 K1600B Grand America Option 719 Meteoric Dust
115 Posts
For my 2 cents input, you should be doing more than merely breaking even.
I can't possibly speak for everyone here but I don't think anyone would argue this... thank you!

·
Administrator
17,935 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,378 ·
International delivery is easy as I do it all the time.

Send a PM to me with your mailing address and I'll let the USPS software determine the postage cost.

For fast delivery, 3 to 5 business days, it gets a lot more expensive, but I can send that way too.

·
Registered
2014 K1600GT
55 Posts
2022 MI/KM:
Ordered mine a week ago Friday.
received confirmation from RL in a matter of minutes.
Arrived last Monday
LOOKS GREAT
THANK YOU SIR!!!
Font Rectangle Electric blue Symbol Logo

:cool:

1361 - 1380 of 1395 Posts