BMW K1600 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1381 - 1400 of 1500 Posts

· Registered
2022 K1600B Grand America Option 719 Meteoric Dust
149 Posts
My supply is getting low and I must decide whether to wrap it all up or to have more made.
I am sending payment and a PM now if it helps for your planning. I don't have a bike yet so I am in no rush if you have others in priority thank you!

· Administrator
17,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,385 ·
Holy smokes guys, the tool prices have gone nuts. The best price I can find for the extensions is now $7.59. Add sales tax, shipping and PayPal fees and these are now expensive.

I have a good supply of the components needed to make the Super Plug. It's only the extension that must be regularly purchased.

I'll order some more extensions, but don't want to upset people with what will need to be a $9 price, to break even.

· Registered
2022 K1600B Grand America Option 719 Meteoric Dust
149 Posts
For my 2 cents input, you should be doing more than merely breaking even.
I can't possibly speak for everyone here but I don't think anyone would argue this... thank you!

· Administrator
17,999 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,395 ·
International delivery is easy as I do it all the time.

Send a PM to me with your mailing address and I'll let the USPS software determine the postage cost.

For fast delivery, 3 to 5 business days, it gets a lot more expensive, but I can send that way too.

1381 - 1400 of 1500 Posts