BMW K1600 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1441 - 1460 of 1482 Posts

·
Registered
15 Posts
Far north Calif, Sierras to the coast, dodging smoke and fires. Narrow twisty and barely paved backroads. Even a bunch of unpaved forest roads too.
I have a couple of "little" trips planned for this fall on the new(er) K1600. Going to go down to Northern AZ Prescott, Sedona, Jerome etc for a 3 or 4 day weekend. Then up the CA side on 395 to Carson City/Reno to see some former co-workers and friends before it gets too cold up there.... Next spring-ish going up same route then continue diagonal up to NW corner of CA, down through redwoods and along coast to San Diego. Would appreciate your input on that one.

·
Registered
1,799 Posts

·
Boom
837 Posts
Love the Superplug! 😀

·
Administrator
17,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,457 ·
Down to the nubs until replenished by my welder.

These remaining ones are pretty tight on an extension. Welding is tough on metal like this.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Hello! I would like to buy a RL Lemke super plug but can't find anyone on this forum that explains how to get 1 2018K1600B My email is [email protected] I have buddies that would like one also but new to this forum & having a hard time figuring it out
Current prices July 2022:

$35 each. (Current Price) Delivered in the US. Actual cost for postage increase for everywhere else. The pay pal address is RL at Lemke dot com

A little more for the rest of the world, but I must check postage cost with each order.

Add in a 3" 1/4" drive socket extension for $9.00 more.

International delivery is easy as I do it all the time.

Send a PM to me with your mailing address and I'll let the USPS software determine the postage cost.

For fast delivery, 3 to 5 business days, it gets a lot more expensive, but I can send that way too.

Above, painted crankcase oil pan, upside down.

Above is sump with plug removed.

Above is painted crankcase oil pan with Super Plug installed.
RL, I want to purchase a super plug and need an address to send payment. My email is [email protected] .com Thanks

1441 - 1460 of 1482 Posts