BMW K1600 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1461 - 1480 of 1482 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Current prices July 2022:

$35 each. (Current Price) Delivered in the US. Actual cost for postage increase for everywhere else. The pay pal address is RL at Lemke dot com

A little more for the rest of the world, but I must check postage cost with each order.

Add in a 3" 1/4" drive socket extension for $9.00 more.

International delivery is easy as I do it all the time.

Send a PM to me with your mailing address and I'll let the USPS software determine the postage cost.

For fast delivery, 3 to 5 business days, it gets a lot more expensive, but I can send that way too.

Above, painted crankcase oil pan, upside down.

Above is sump with plug removed.

Above is painted crankcase oil pan with Super Plug installed.
Current prices July 2022:

$35 each. (Current Price) Delivered in the US. Actual cost for postage increase for everywhere else. The pay pal address is RL at Lemke dot com

A little more for the rest of the world, but I must check postage cost with each order.

Add in a 3" 1/4" drive socket extension for $9.00 more.

Send a PM to me with your mailing address and I'll let the USPS software determine the postage cost.

For fast delivery, 3 to 5 business days, it gets a lot more expensive, but I can send that way too.

You said in your post to PM you with my location, but I can't figure out how to PM you. If you read this please let me know how to get in touch with you to get Superplug.

·
Administrator
17,983 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1,467 ·
OK, the new price reflects the postage increase only. I used extra components in the garage for making this new batch, absorbing the new welding increase.

$38 for US delivery. $9 for the extensions I have already.

·
Registered
12 Posts
2022 MI/KM:
i need one set my email is srikantc2 at gmail dot com shipping to singapore Lemeke send me email for the total shipping cost and i send you the payment by paypal let me the details by email

·
Registered
1 Posts
Current prices October 2022:

$38 each. (Current Price) Delivered in the US. Actual cost for postage increase for everywhere else. The pay pal address is RL at Lemke dot com

Add in a 3" 1/4" drive socket extension for $11.00 more. (Sorry as I just ordered more and they went up in price again. I have to add some more to cover PayPal fees, shipping to me and sales taxes I have to pay. This is intended to be a pass thru deal.)

Unfortunately I am unable to direct message you. Would like to order two with extensions. Thank you

·
Registered
3 Posts
Thank-you.

I'm having to create a real name, forum name & PayPal name list. Kind of confusing.

$38 each. (Current Price) Delivered in the US. Actual cost for postage increase for everywhere else. The pay pal address is RL at Lemke dot com

Add in a 3" 1/4" drive socket extension for $11.00 more. (Sorry as I just ordered more and they went up in price again. I have to add some more to cover PayPal fees, shipping to me and sales taxes I have to pay. This is intended to be a pass thru deal.)

I do not have Pay Pal. Do you accept Zelle?

·
Registered
3 Posts
Sorry guys but I have to raise the extension price yet again. When will this inflation end? Updated OP with current pricing.
Hello, RL Lemke. I just located the stripped oil sump plug yesterday. My plan is to extract the plug and replace it with the super plug. Do you still sell the super plug? It looks like you can PM me, but I cannot PM you. Please let me know how to proceed with ordering the superplug, if available.

Thank you very much.

·
Registered
25 Posts

Hi my name is ivan I ordered super plugs from you in the past. I would like to order another for my 2023 k1600b can you let me know how it’s done again. Email [email protected]

1461 - 1480 of 1482 Posts