BMW K1600 Forum banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
4 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hi all, brought a sat nav for the k1600 when i brought the bike 3 yrs ago hardly used the sat nav. Now the screen doesn’t work on the right hand side! Is there anyone that can look at this to get it working or do i need to buy another one now its out of warranty!
Live in Berkshire so someone close who repair these would be great.

Just brought a new 2020 model K1600 but now headed V1 sat nav production being stopped so reluctant to buy another one..... is there any other on the market that will fit the cradle or a new improved V11 I’ve been hearing about.
The V1 i brought was very expensive but made the bike look better with it.
Si.

·
Registered
50 Posts
Just checked with garmin web site. Warranty is 5 years if purchased in U.S., maybe different in your country?

·
Registered
15 Posts
Hi Rebelsscream2, Forget Motorrad, and contact Garmin UK. I'm sure you will find them very obliging. They are based in Southhampton. Phone: 0808 238 0000. Cheers.

·
Registered
33 Posts
Just had the dreaded screen doing crazy things on its own and they Garmin replaced it with a reconditioned one that looks brand new. Just got it today. Called them and no hassle. I have owned it for 14 months. Was told not making VI because they are coming out with V7.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts