BMW K1600 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2022 HERE!
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

· Registered
305 Posts
Someone please explain to me the Americans fascination for mounting cup holders on their motorcycles, and also why is this not a thing in Australia?
I haven't gone as far as a cupholder but I have a water bottle holder like you find on bicycles, that and a modular flip front helmet work really great in hot weather.

· Registered
305 Posts
Are You Trying To Start A Fight Darin ??? You do know there is about 330,000,000 of them, just 25,000,000 of us. We are good in a fight, but numbers might just get us.

I like watching the American Hot Rod Shows Kindig Customs , Iron Resurrection etc etc, The Kindig Show, the Owner looks like a short fella and the Coffee Cup he has he could swim in it. I think they are All on a Caffeine High over there.
I've seen a line out the door of a Starbucks store in New York, blend itself into a line to a different Starbucks store, they are that close to each other and there seemed to be a line up out the door all day everyday.

· Registered
305 Posts
Lots of muddy water in the clean energy discussion makes it very hard to discern what is truth and what is noise as a result of vested interest. Time will tell.
Increasing find myself involved in this stuff for work, a lot of what people think, is just a mix of half truths over simplifying complex problems.

· Registered
305 Posts
Have any of you guys had experience with a INNOV 5 Bike front and rear Camera set up ? Wife is looking at that to be installed on my bike
I've been looking as well, my cheap Chinese camera system died recently so I've been looking around, Innovv seem to have the best reputation but I'm leaning towards the K3 model, the K5 because it's 4K (for the front camera) has the brain and camera in the one unit, makes it hard to locate on the front of the bike without putting in front of the oil cooler etc, which I'm not a fan off, the K3 models brain box can be placed under the seat and the smaller front camera is easier to mount out of the way, the bigger resolution is off no interest to me anyway and I've seen reviews talking about the K5 having some issues around the memory card access etc.

· Registered
305 Posts
Bugger 2.5yrs of being clean, showering, living adjusted lifestyle. It got me yesterday FCKN Covid, I put up a good fight I reckon.
Mrs and I have it, looks like 7 days isolation.
I know what your going through, I’m on day 5 of 7 now, wife’s a couple behind me
Somehow avoided it until now, caught it off a coworker, In my building at work there’s 80 something people, only 4 of us hadn’t had it, there’s only 2 now, I gave it to my wife who somehow despite working in a Hospital hadn’t caught it yet either.
We’ve had all the shots and have got out of it pretty lightly
Hope you have the same luck
I know a few people who are going for round 2, some say it’s worse others weren’t as bad, this **** virus is just a roll of the dice.

· Registered
305 Posts
Got absolutely soaked last week and last night riding home. I gotta watch the Radar this afternoon and pick my dash home or i will be soaked again.
Hadn’t ridden for three weeks due to Work and covid, but have gone out for the last 4 days, each day the weather was fine when I left, but poured down at some point, wettest year on record here, had enough of it.

1 - 20 of 34 Posts