BMW K1600 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 20 of 1275 Posts

·
No Dinking!
Waiting for my K1600 B Have it now
4,128 Posts
I got the sh#ts up today and passed all the info to a town planner , I have better things to do than deal with council coc*heads. It will cost me more but save me frustration.

I’m planning to start a little collection of bikes I like but won’t ride ( future collector bikes ) 1st on my list is a 1999 Hayabusa.

·
No Dinking!
4,128 Posts
I believe in plumbers getting $100 an hour when stiring turds, but don't charge grannies $100 an hr for changing tap washers, that is prob not you Damo but plenty of others do sadly.
No I invoice depending on surroundings. I adjust for elderly and type of job, this gives me constant work for my plumbers with no advertising. Word of mouth and referrals

·
No Dinking!
4,128 Posts
Have no issue with issuing the fine, it’s not hard to wear a mask when indoors. I challenged a wanka at a service station last night. Stupid tattooed , beanie wearing, coc#head, wearing a singlet to show he had tatts on a 6deg evening.
Nearly gave him a clip behind the ear, it’s just selfishness and it isn’t hard to comply

1 - 20 of 1275 Posts