BMW K1600 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
3401 - 3420 of 3492 Posts

·
Premium Member
2012 K1600GTL, 1998 Triumph Daytona, 1983 YZ250K
742 Posts
Geoff will need to leave this weekend if he’s riding one of those to Uralla. He’s been quiet lately…

·
Upside Down
3,121 Posts
Turns out they gave me a B as a loaner

View attachment 160916
Sorry Anton but if that's the best loaner they could supply you. I would be just hanging around on a corner drinking coffee and seeing if I could earn a few dollars for the wait time lol OMG and after the text I just had with both Thomo and Damo I think I should be rephrasing what I just said lol.

·
Premium Member
742 Posts
Sorry Anton but if that's the best loaner they could supply you. I would be just hanging around on a corner drinking coffee and seeing if I could earn a few dollars for the wait time lol OMG and after the text I just had with both Thomo and Damo I think I should be rephrasing what I just said lol.
It’s all good Geoff, the bike shop is owned by a couple of young blokes, one happens to be a good friend of my #3 step son so I’m happy to support them … BMW for services and Sunshine Coast Motorcycle Mechanics | Caloundra Motorcycle Centre for everything else.

·
Premium Member
Waiting for my K1600 B Have it now
2,520 Posts
Geoff may I be prudent enough to ask ?

How were you planning on earning a dollar hanging around a corner, hhhhmmm. “ I Hope Busking “ or “ Cleaning Car Windscreens “

·
Premium Member
742 Posts
So Anton you consider it a sports tourer and what's it like on the track does it round up the sports bikes?
Definitely not a sports tourer… more of a coaster, it really didn’t round up anything 😆

·
Called in sick; gone riding 🏍
3,430 Posts
Your very inspiring and inspirational thanks. Did you give the loaner back or is it still impaled in your ass crack?

3401 - 3420 of 3492 Posts