BMW K1600 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Vote for the Site Favourite BOTM winner for the year of 2021 HERE!
3421 - 3440 of 3492 Posts

·
Registered
166 Posts
Grammar...

Font Rectangle Bird Beak Recipe

• Haha
Reactions: StephenV

·
Premium Member
Waiting for my K1600 B Have it now
2,520 Posts
Love to do that with a group of good fellas. LOL i would be the 1 off shooting the corners and have to fess up at group meetings

·
Called in sick; gone riding 🏍
3,430 Posts
Done that heaps missed corners into fences into the scrub and table drains. The days before riders aids like ABS traction control made it interesting my KTM 990 had none of that. I crashed my Explorer 1200 on the dirt and forgot to turn off the ABS rookie error.

·
Premium Member
Waiting for my K1600 B Have it now
2,520 Posts
Done that heaps missed corners into fences into the scrub and table drains. The days before riders aids like ABS traction control made it interesting my KTM 990 had none of that. I crashed my Explorer 1200 on the dirt and forgot to turn off the ABS rookie error.
I did the same on my GSA, was racing on a good well maintained dirt road, went to slide into a left tight corner pressed my rear brake to slide in, ABS was still on, wouldnt let me slide in. I went into the corner to hot , so had to lay it down or keep going straight ahead off a cliff. I chose to lay it down and slide to a stop on my arse. The GSA was half hanging over the cliff when it stopped sliding

Adventure Boy will know the section , dirt road between Bomballa and Orbost about 10k of good dirt road.

·
Called in sick; gone riding 🏍
3,430 Posts
Bit more than 10k it's all day of dirt pot holes cliffs that you screw up it's all over you're off the edge.

3421 - 3440 of 3492 Posts