BMW K1600 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
5201 - 5220 of 5494 Posts

·
Premium Member
1,366 Posts
May I butt in here, I think you have overlooked a critical element.
As you are well aware, I''m a Larger Lad and I find this conversation, is causing me self confidence issues.
1) I can't fit in that type of vehicle
2) my Ar$e crack is getting mentioned
3) my bank account is like Bill Gates

All I'm doing, is helping people flush there toilets , live with good hygiene, cook their meals and provide roofing to give them warmth to cuddle their partners.

I should be rewarded not ridiculed
Car Vehicle Motor vehicle Hood Automotive design

·
Upside Down
3,331 Posts
May I butt in here, I think you have overlooked a critical element.
As you are well aware, I''m a Larger Lad and I find this conversation, is causing me self confidence issues.
1) I can't fit in that type of vehicle
2) my Ar$e crack is getting mentioned
3) my bank account is like Bill Gates

All I'm doing, is helping people flush there toilets , live with good hygiene, cook their meals and provide roofing to give them warmth to cuddle their partners.

I should be rewarded not ridiculed
This just might be the truth Damo, But one thing is by helping others be able to flush the toilets etc you shitting us about being self Confident when we know you do not have a confidence issue.
Sorry buddy but life just needs to keep flowing and if you need any support Baz is always out there with something inspiring that will assist you to live a much better life lol :unsure::cry::rolleyes:(y)

·
Registered
1,448 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5,211 ·
This just might be the truth Damo, But one thing is by helping others be able to flush the toilets etc you shitting us about being self Confident when we know you do not have a confidence issue.
Sorry buddy but life just needs to keep flowing and if you need any support Baz is always out there with something inspiring that will assist you to live a much better life lol :unsure::cry::rolleyes:(y)
You're right Big G, I think Damo AKA - A$$ Crack needs a hug, anyone out there with long enough arms to wrap around lard boy to show him some love?

·
XXXX for Bogans, VB the best beer
Waiting for my K1600 B Have it now
3,359 Posts
What happened to our team today buddddddddyyyyyy
Tough day today, they were tougher for longer. We are playing a lot of young fellas, getting games into them. The young fellas will be better for the exposure there getting.
Be patient your only a week into your new found sporting passion

5201 - 5220 of 5494 Posts