BMW K1600 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
6061 - 6080 of 6257 Posts

·
Upside Down
3,543 Posts
Well this motorcycling world puts a dent in ya self confidence.
LOL I going to get body conscious and sit in a dark room all by myself.

Rode my B into Melbourne for it's service and in the service bay was the R18 I was to ride. Just a stock bike.
Went to leave , got on the thing Guess What, ME NO FIT, seat to peg to tight.
So they gave me this Grandpa bike and my EGO dented

View attachment 167849
That grandpa bike would surprise you with how good they handle and go. I can see you buying one of the new 2021 versions and donating to the world's most trustworthy and notable charity called St Vincents to Geoffrey, All donations can be put through your company and claimed as a tax deduction for the 2022/2023 tax year. Just an 11-month wait to claim that but you would make an old far very happy. **** I would even come down to yours and clean your bikes before I return home with the biggest smile on my old pensioners' face lol.:cool::geek::whistle:

·
No Dinking!
Waiting for my K1600 B Have it now
3,878 Posts
That grandpa bike would surprise you with how good they handle and go. I can see you buying one of the new 2021 versions and donating to the world's most trustworthy and notable charity called St Vincents to Geoffrey, All donations can be put through your company and claimed as a tax deduction for the 2022/2023 tax year. Just an 11-month wait to claim that but you would make an old far very happy. **** I would even come down to yours and clean your bikes before I return home with the biggest smile on my old pensioners' face lol.:cool::geek::whistle:
Yes it was a nice ride, too small for me.

That Charity seems a bit Shifty,

·
Premium Member
2014 BMW K1600 GTL
1,107 Posts
6061 - 6080 of 6257 Posts