BMW K1600 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
6081 - 6100 of 6634 Posts

·
Upside Down
3,714 Posts
I called into my mate's paint shop today so he could get the paint colour correct, he needs to speak to his paint rep as there were changes to the codes and so many BMW whites, he knows me well enough and to be honest there is no way he would be happy if the colour were not correct on the panniers and top case. So the plan now is that he gets some paint in stock and then does a spray test to see how the colour sits before taking the panniers and top case in to be painted early September.

·
Premium Member
2014 BMW K1600 GTL
1,324 Posts
I called into my mate's paint shop today so he could get the paint colour correct, he needs to speak to his paint rep as there were changes to the codes and so many BMW whites, he knows me well enough and to be honest there is no way he would be happy if the colour were not correct on the panniers and top case. So the plan now is that he gets some paint in stock and then does a spray test to see how the colour sits before taking the panniers and top case in to be painted early September.
thought you were painting them blue as per Anton’s advice? 🤔😁

·
Upside Down
3,714 Posts
thought you were painting them blue as per Anton’s advice? 🤔😁
No one listen to Anton lol. I know his my spiritual leader but you can only take so much advice, wow, Darin you have known him for so long I thought you would have known that. OMG we all love Anton but his colour blind you know even his white cane is blue and he thinks it is white. It will be surprising to see him taking delivery of the New GTL 719 lol, we want you to be there and take some photos of the delivery session.

·
Premium Member
2014 BMW K1600 GTL
1,324 Posts
No one listen to Anton lol. I know his my spiritual leader but you can only take so much advice, wow, Darin you have known him for so long I thought you would have known that. OMG we all love Anton but his colour blind you know even his white cane is blue and he thinks it is white. It will be surprising to see him taking delivery of the New GTL 719 lol, we want you to be there and take some photos of the delivery session.
I know colours confuse him, he actually likes green with red stripes 😁

·
No Dinking!
Waiting for my K1600 B Have it now
4,128 Posts
You must be the odd one out, how do you go finding a clitoris? 😁
Oh No " Darin do you know what you have done "
LOL WOW, the whole Forum all over the World is waiting for the answer Lee. You could be The Savior of many relationships , if we work this out. We are either going to be questioned by our partners, or get lots of days of extra bike riding.

6081 - 6100 of 6634 Posts