BMW K1600 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
6241 - 6260 of 6634 Posts

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Your source puts the Goldie in NSW, but it says average of 70% for summer. I tend not to wear a cooling vest in winter 🤔☃

Copious, more reliable, sources put the GC humidity for the 5-6 months of summer at 75-77% with anything above 70% considered uncomfortable.
Soft

·
Upside Down
3,714 Posts
Hi Lee
There are different types Red and Grey Kangaroos are the bigger Kangaroos, I just checked google they usually have no issue jumping fences. That poor bugger FCK’d UP big time. We have all done that, just better outcomes than him
10ft vertical, 40ft horizontal and top speed about 30mph.
There’s many other types of Kangaroos and the smaller Wallaby’s which like the Bush not open plains like Red and Grey Kangaroos.
I don't want to start an argument here Damo, But the facts are Red kangaroo is the largest among all the kangaroos and the most referred one as well. On the other hand, the grey kangaroo is of two species known as Western grey and Eastern grey. The big red is mostly found in the outback and taller because they need to see across the plains it is similar to our aboriginals the taller ones are from the inland or out back the shorter ones usually come from the coastal areas even the type hair makes a difference depending on where they were originally from. My disclaimer is that I am not having a go at the Aboriginals it is based on the fact. :whistle::rolleyes:(y)

·
Upside Down
3,714 Posts
Bugger 2.5yrs of being clean, showering, living adjusted lifestyle. It got me yesterday FCKN Covid, I put up a good fight I reckon.
Mrs and I have it, looks like 7 days isolation.

Last round of AFL season, can’t go to last game. Really Disappointed , one of the players I have coached, Ben McEvoy playing his last game, I can’t be there with him.
I think the law changed on the isolation and that is only 5 days now. Discounted for being a good boy over the years.

·
Premium Member
2014 BMW K1600 GTL
1,324 Posts
I don't want to start an argument here Damo, But the facts are Red kangaroo is the largest among all the kangaroos and the most referred one as well. On the other hand, the grey kangaroo is of two species known as Western grey and Eastern grey. The big red is mostly found in the outback and taller because they need to see across the plains it is similar to our aboriginals the taller ones are from the inland or out back the shorter ones usually come from the coastal areas even the type hair makes a difference depending on where they were originally from. My disclaimer is that I am not having a go at the Aboriginals it is based on the fact. :whistle::rolleyes:(y)
So this makes you from a coastal area then @Geoff_3 ??? You would think species evolution has some common factors 😁

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Lol I always told friends who caught it they don’t shower enough, it’s now my turn.
Big difference for me between Covid and other viral infections was that I didn’t loose my appetite with Covid, let’s see how you go. I’m tipping your fridge is gonna be pretty bare after 7 days of grazing.

·
No Dinking!
Waiting for my K1600 B Have it now
4,128 Posts
I had a Lazy day today, yes I was grazing. Wife cooked me seasoned chicken steaks, mashed potatoes and beans for lunch + I have a cherry pie in the fridge for later this evening after dinner. This Covid feasting could be a trap.
Tomorrow I better go out and do some farm work or I will be 180kg in 7 days

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6,248 ·
I had a Lazy day today, yes I was grazing. Wife cooked me seasoned chicken steaks, mashed potatoes and beans for lunch + I have a cherry pie in the fridge for later this evening after dinner. This Covid feasting could be a trap.
When I had Covid I found that I could only work around the house/farm in short spurts cause I got knocked up way too quickly.

·
Registered
1,724 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6,249 ·
Geez you'd reckon the shorties would be from the outback cause there's nuthin they have to see over the top of, you can see for 20 miles in any direction lying down 🙂

·
Premium Member
2014 BMW K1600 GTL
1,324 Posts
When I had Covid I found that I could only work around the house/farm in short spurts cause I got knocked up way too quickly.
Same with me, just a walk down the driveway was hard work. Didn’t want to eat and felt like the walking dead for more than a few days. Obviously affects all of us differently.

·
Registered
1,920 Posts
Don’t get too close to the cows FFS, they’ll end up with mad Covid monkey pox 😬

·
Premium Member
268 Posts
Bugger 2.5yrs of being clean, showering, living adjusted lifestyle. It got me yesterday FCKN Covid, I put up a good fight I reckon.
I know what your going through, I’m on day 5 of 7 now, wife’s a couple behind me
Somehow avoided it until now, caught it off a coworker, In my building at work there’s 80 something people, only 4 of us hadn’t had it, there’s only 2 now, I gave it to my wife who somehow despite working in a Hospital hadn’t caught it yet either.
We’ve had all the shots and have got out of it pretty lightly
Hope you have the same luck
I know a few people who are going for round 2, some say it’s worse others weren’t as bad, this **** virus is just a roll of the dice.

·
No Dinking!
Waiting for my K1600 B Have it now
4,128 Posts
I know what your going through, I’m on day 5 of 7 now, wife’s a couple behind me
Somehow avoided it until now, caught it off a coworker, In my building at work there’s 80 something people, only 4 of us hadn’t had it, there’s only 2 now, I gave it to my wife who somehow despite working in a Hospital hadn’t caught it yet either.
We’ve had all the shots and have got out of it pretty lightly
Hope you have the same luck
I know a few people who are going for round 2, some say it’s worse others weren’t as bad, this **** virus is just a roll of the dice.
The wife and I are doing it easy, thanks mate. Yes it random, I had been pretty cautious all this time. I had to go to a function late last week 350 people , I reckon it’s the only place I could have got it

Lol Anton Covid Monkey Pox,

·
Texas Thorn
2,613 Posts
It’s bloody frustrating, seems have dire effects on some and others nothing more than a blocked nose ( I have the later ). We must remember what it can do to others, even if it has no ill effect on you personally.

Your in Texas Roland, do you guys need to isolate for 7 days like we do ?
5 days quarantine by doctors orders, no law saying you have to.

·
Premium Member
2,948 Posts
They must mean first in ‘merica, maybe they missed the memo from Australia from 5 years before hand?? Be interesting to see just how much of the technology is mirrored in each project
The one in Nevada is pretty impressive. It is about 3km in diameter...

Attachments

·
Registered
2018 K1600B, 2015 Triumph Trophy SE, 1995 Triumph Daytona Super 3 etc
75 Posts

Last round of AFL season, can’t go to last game. Really Disappointed , one of the players I have coached, Ben McEvoy playing his last game, I can’t be there with him.
Sorry to hear that Damian - at least it seems to be on the light side, which is a blessing (as opposed to my experience) - enjoy the farm stay!
Cheers bloke & get well soon.

6241 - 6260 of 6634 Posts