BMW K1600 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
6621 - 6640 of 6940 Posts

·
No Dinking!
Waiting for my K1600 B Have it now
4,468 Posts
My Office in Mulgrave is in a Commercial Area and I drive past a BMW Training Centre nearly every day. It's where they update and train the service technicians who work on our bikes and cars.
Thought I would call in today, doesn't seem to be open to the public, but it is.
Oh no, they stock a bit of merchandise there, looks like I have a shopping centre right next to my office, this could be dangerous.
Anyway had a walk through, they have a couple of bikes in there as display.

Heli Geoff or Adventure Boy did you ride the black one when you were in your 50s.
Wheel Tire Fuel tank Vehicle Automotive tire
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive fuel system Vehicle
Tire Wheel Fuel tank Automotive tail & brake light Vehicle

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6,624 ·
My Office in Mulgrave is in a Commercial Area and I drive past a BMW Training Centre nearly every day. It's where they update and train the service technicians who work on our bikes and cars.
Thought I would call in today, doesn't seem to be open to the public, but it is.
Oh no, they stock a bit of merchandise there, looks like I have a shopping centre right next to my office, this could be dangerous.

Heli Geoff or Adventure Boy did you ride the black one when you were in your 50s. View attachment 170548 View attachment 170549 View attachment 170550
Ouch, we may have tough outer skin Damo, but we also have feelings ya know 😫😫

·
Upside Down
3,896 Posts

Heli Geoff or Adventure Boy did you ride the black one when you were in your 50s. View attachment 170548 View attachment 170549 View attachment 170550
Ride the Black one you ask omg I owned it lol just 1 or hundreds of bikes that's why I am a poor old pensioner.

·
No Dinking!
Waiting for my K1600 B Have it now
4,468 Posts
Ouch, we may have tough outer skin Damo, but we also have feelings ya know 😫😫
Well People In Glass Houses, shouldn't throw stones

Ive had to deal with the Nasty Video's of me riding Harley's , Big Ears , Eating 20 Pizza's , The list is LONG

I make 1 comment to insinuate Your Old with Dirty Old Saggy Balls , maybe i didn't mention the Saggy Balls bit, But i was thinking it

·
Registered
1,871 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6,628 ·
Well People In Glass Houses, shouldn't throw stones

Ive had to deal with the Nasty Video's of me riding Harley's , Big Ears , Eating 20 Pizza's , The list is LONG

I make 1 comment to insinuate Your Old with Dirty Old Saggy Balls , maybe i didn't mention the Saggy Balls bit, But i was thinking it
Luckily I must have side stepped the saggy kegs

·
Premium Member
2014 BMW K1600 GTL
1,539 Posts
Got my Wallet back today, less the cash that was in it. Cards were all still in it.

I had already canceled all the cards, ordered new lic etc etc. So really didn’t matter
But I got my Emergency keys back,
So people are only 50% arseholes! Bugger that the cards are now no good, great you got the emergency keys 😊. At least you don’t need to worry anymore. Reasonable result

6621 - 6640 of 6940 Posts