BMW K1600 Forum banner
  • Hey Everyone! Enter your bike HERE to be a part of this months Bike of the Month Challenge!
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Premium Member
8,182 Posts
2022 MI/KM:
11,951m
After church headed out for a short ride around the house. (Lenoir City/Kingston, TN)...No rain gear, so I had to stay somewhat close!!

Short ride after church
I looked at the Apple app for Relive and it says free but that there is a plus version for a monthly fee. Did you use the free or plus version to do this video?

·
Premium Member
576 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I looked at the Apple app for Relive and it says free but that there is a plus version for a monthly fee. Did you use the free or plus version to do this video?
I use the paid version, however, the free app is identical except with he paid version there are more choices for music and if I remember correctly, it allows more pictures per trip.. Really not much difference between the 2

·
Premium Member
1,123 Posts
2022 MI/KM:
6500 Mi
I used to use the free version, I've stopped using it now, probably too scared to use it in parallel with the new BMW app, maybe I'll get back into it.

This is what you get with the free version, it's really quite good

1 - 13 of 13 Posts