BMW K1600 Forum banner

1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Registered
984 Posts
Thankfully that sign is there to warn about the potentially hazardous conditions. Tax dollars well spent!! LOL

Reactions: Geoff_3

·
Registered
611 Posts
No disrespect to Harley riders but it did make me chuckle a little.
That really used to be no joke. My cousins '02 Road King was wheezing pretty hard at that speed. I made the comment to him and he said "yea I know" lol. He fixed it about 5K dollars later.:grin:

·
Registered
534 Posts
That really used to be no joke. My cousins '02 Road King was wheezing pretty hard at that speed. I made the comment to him and he said "yea I know" lol. He fixed it about 5K dollars later.:grin:
You do realize that is about 50 mph, right? Ok, so what's my point? :)

·
Registered
534 Posts
LOL, I looked at it kinda fast as I was scrolling. It was still not a speed demon getting to 50! HA how's that!:grin:
Ha, so I wrote that and realized I didn't really have a point to make. So the joke is on me. :)

·
Registered
1,121 Posts
Ha, good one, from a US perspective I guess so.
I agree with them, the thing both you and I know is that we drive and ride on the correct side of the road , even the Canadians can tell them that lol :grin::nerd::wink:

·
Registered
52 Posts
The way I see it is that seeing we are hanging up side down we have more blood flowing to the brain, thus making us much more alert giving us the skill of a Zen master! Wayne Gardner, Mick Doohan, Jack Miller. I rest my case ?

·
Registered
534 Posts
I agree with them, the thing both you and I know is that we drive and ride on the correct side of the road , even the Canadians can tell them that lol :grin::nerd::wink:
I guess you would still be on the left hand side, even IF you are upside down. :grin: Crickey, mate! Canada and us may have a few that drive on the left. But only when they are a pint or two past full. :wink:

British Guyana and Suriname, as recently released colonies, still drive on the left. Here is a funny intersection leaving British Guyana going into Brazil. The roadway on the top is the northbound lane, we were on the southbound going under. Going under? does that make me Australian?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts